Sunday, August 27, 2006

Who I am; Who I am not; I am WHO?

i have disappointed alot of people in the office, especially the MEN.

you see, when i first came in, most people think that since i'm ASIAN and + i'm small and tiny, i will be very soft-spoken and agree with whatever the MEN said.

ALAMAK. they are so WRONG!

i can't help it! you know.... guys are guys, sometimes i just need to shot them off to shut them down. not that i want to. THEY ASKED FOR IT!

i have this amazing natural talent -- that i can be sarcastic and funny @ the same time. heng ah.. at least the funny part save my ass quite alot of time.

i have amazed some and disappointed many.

Herbert has been telling me this for quite some time --- "Carol, i thought you are this sweet person but i'm so wrong.....".

Peter often tell me ---"i can't believe it. you are this tiny person but you eat and drink like crazy".

when mike kept on pushing me to pick up the damn phone, i got so pissed that i decided to go speak to my boss and my boss's boss about this matter. i guess he nearly flipped off his chair when he knew that i did that.

alamak, now is don't know what century already... you think girls still yes sir, no sir meh.

girls are quite good at kicking ass nowadays.

working with 9 men is not easy. is hell lots of fun but
sometimes when they start being guys, i need to CHU my power already.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger just2it said...

i felt sorry for all the
gentlemen, to have a co-worker
like.... a chili padi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home