Sunday, March 04, 2007

i'm okay. though not great but still hanging there.

some days were good and some not so.. and i know that alot of people care for me so im slowly picking myself up.

just as i type, the tree outside my house is starting to bloom. weird but yes, flowers are popping out from the branches.

california is gorgeous. the other day as i was driving home, i could see snow on the mountain and yet it was 70 farenheit (about 22 celsius) here in the city with clear blue sky. where else can i get this?

work has been good. in an effort to cheer me up, my sbm asked if i wanted to join him and his wife for korean food on saturday. soon, it became quite an outing with my director coming along. it was fun and the food were fantastic. i have been lucky to have such great bosses.

life has been good to me but the puzzle is not complete.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home