Sunday, April 08, 2007

busy busy very busy ah..

so busy till my heart is bumping at a highly unusual rate. meaning... nowadays, i get short of breathe very easily. dammit, don't know what's wrong.

but i'm well taken care of (i don't need more people to worry for me). im blessed. people have been telling me, call to go starbucks anytime, you need to talk to destress. so call, must call...

tarn, an amazing girl with a thunderstorm big heart has been checking on me, since i told her i heven been feeling that good. in my opininion, she is even more powerful than my mum, she can call me many times a day to see if im feeling alright. she just told me today that she needs to self invite herself to my place (she hasn't been to my place before), just in case she needs to rush over if anything happens.

i don't think is panic attack because i have deal with more stressful situations than now. is this a sign of aging? nabei. i need to bloody relax more, i shouldn't stress over work, no point.. really no point..

few months or a year from now, no one will remember.

i can't take all these craps no more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home