Saturday, April 21, 2007

the following post is a simple reminder to myself of these wonderful people that came into my life and for me to smile when i look back years from now.

i do not want to say for sure but at least 2 doctors suspected that i'm down with pneumonia. i have been getting tired very often and my immune system is not that fantastic for the last couple of weeks. along with that, i had pretty bad anxiety attacks. the worst was last monday where i needed to stay over at my friends' place and i had to be on med.

with all these dramas going on, i felt so loved. friends had been calling me everyday to see how i am doing. also, 2 days ago, i was mentioning to annie that emm.. i missed briyani from singapore and yesterday, she called up and asked me where was i cause her mum cooked some and wanted to pass it to me. my family, especially my aunt had also been checking on me everyday.

how great is the Lord!. he brought me all the way from arizona to california not to be alone but to fill my life with all these love and wonders of friendships. through this experience, i have learned to not be so independent always, it is only when im weak and willing to let go, then i was able to see how much people care.

p/s: it is fantastic to have so many friends studying medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home