Wednesday, July 04, 2007

i don't normally hate summer but now i am having 2nd thought.

there are ants everywhere and also staying in a house instead of an apt means that i have to DESTROY them myself. oh.. how i wish my dad were here.

i pretty much spent my whole 4th of july morning battling with the ants. outside my house, there is a garden and because of the great shade it provides, it is a paradise for them.

yeah right, here comes my water hose and windex. will be off to target or home deport next to get ants poison.

give me garden also no use. one thing for sure that God didn't give me is talent in planting. i always forget to water them, and to make matter worse, it is so hot now, so pretty much there are all in heaven already. OPS!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger just2it said...

the apartment got honey that
walks on 2 legs hahaha....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home