Friday, July 29, 2005

birthday celebration part II

tonight, we are going to this restaurant called Terra Cotta for dinner. louanne came back 2 days ago and zhenlin wanted everyone to be here for dinner. wooo hooo.. yummioo. something to cheer me up from one of my sickening team mates.

1 more week to go and after that i don't have to face him anymore. for this class (usablity engineering), i have been doing about 90% of the project. i don't mind working my ass off for it cause ultimately i'm going to be the one benefiting from all the knowledge gained and besides my instructor knows that i'm working damn hard (is not like not nobody knows). what i can't stand is when he starts saying craping things and oh my.. he better watch what he says before carol's volcano erupts. if i were to lose my grip, he would be so......................................................... dead.

tomorrow will be birthday celebration part III --- Pimms party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home