Monday, July 25, 2005

pissed beyond piss

i'm SERIOUSLY MAD!! i didn't get to be interviewed today. i didn't see my boss's big boss.

so i went to find another lady who is in-charge of software distribution and she told me to send my resume through the company's website. what the heck?? then what's the recommendation for (by the way, it was my boss who recommended me to his big big boss for this position)

argh....................................... i'm PISSED. BIG-TIME!! i walked around with the bloody heels for nothing.

i jaz shoot my boss's big boss an email.

i'm very tempted to curse and swear.. but because of this verse ----
"In your anger do not sin. Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, and do not give the devil a foothold (Ephesians 4:26 NIV)." i shan't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home