Wednesday, July 20, 2005

my girls

just took a shower and i feel fresh right now. okay.. so louanne called. it was nice hearing from her..i'm like the mother haha, feel so happy when my child calls back home when she is overseas..suddenly i feel extra blessed, in the sense that even though i'm so far away from home, there are people who are really like family to me here.. especially zhenlin and louanne and of course mark... okay let's focus on girls here.

for instance, is nice to be able to hang out and talk crap with the girls. i do that alot with my girlfriends in singapore and is really nice that i am able to do that here as well. thank you God for sending such nice people to me and make me feel less homesick.

by the way, did i mention that i used to really dislike louanne when i 1st knew her. she is like a fcp (female chauvinist pig) to me. but she has really changed alot since then.. very easy-going (not that bossy) and doesn't stick to the couch that often. haha, we used to joke that she really blends in with the couch cause she can sit down there and watch tv like forever.. now.. she is this really amazing person..who helps to dispose the trash everytime.. she rocks! (as well as zhenlin and mark too)


the threesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home