Tuesday, July 12, 2005

the boyfriend

after our big quarrel a while ago, mark has become a more sensitive boyfriend. things that i appreciate him doing now:

1) he doesn't tail-gate cars that often now when he is driving. my heart beats at a more constant pace when i'm sitting inside. YEH!!

2) i mentioned before i DISLIKE this couple that i know. before that, he don't understand why am i so mean and he finds me very sarcastic. now, he just let me grumble. YEH!!

3) he doesn't talk so much. in the past, he likes to give more information than expected. for instance, if i ask him for the recipe for a banana cake, he doesn't just tell me how to make it, he will also throw in information such as go where to buy the baking pan, which supermarket is better etc. YEH!!

4) he doesn't nag at me too much already. YEH!! YEH!!

hope that he can keep that up.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good job mark, let me drop him a candy :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home