Tuesday, July 12, 2005

allan lau

i want to dedicate this post to my very good buddy---allan lau chongguang! (i haven't got a chance to spell your chinese name for like many many years. i hope i got the spelling right)

i have known you since i was 13. wau... we've been friends for more than a decade already! during the years, we had lost touch for a while and it was so amazing how we managed to find each other again (through what?? friendster, pretty damn cool right?). okay i should begin my touching story....

when i first knew you, you are super quiet and cool! it was so hard to get you talk, sometime talking to you is like talking to a machine. one word and one reply kind.. hm.. that is the only complain that i have but other than that you are an amazing human being and knowing you is really one of the best things that can happen to me. talk about loyalty.. no one beats you... though..(hualun, edwin also pretty damn loyal lah). tell you the truth.. i have not been able to find such friends here in united states and i find so much comfort in talking to you guys. i know that whatever shit happens, i can find support in you.

i still remembered last summer when i went back home and met up with you, chee seng and the rest at Paulaner Brauhaus. it was hell lots of fun. but tell you frankly lah, it was kind of a waste to 'TA' such good beer. also, what touched me most was that you remembered to buy elmo for me. that was the promise haha you made to me before i left for the united states years ago. you also make my coming back looks damn grand. months before i actually got back, you already tried contacting our friends. you rock man!

the road ahead is filled with uncertainties but i know you will always be my pole and i will always be there if you need me. cheers to our friendship and thank you for being there.

p/s : the one word, one reply is useful when i don't need your advise and i just want to grumble my way through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home