Saturday, August 06, 2005

i'm sick and tired of some things in life already.

i seem to be losing myself particularly in this relationship. even when it comes to eating, i am subjected to criticisms. there are always comments on why should i not buy all groceries from one place and have to run all over town to get stuff. my explaination is very simple. i want to get the best food from the best place for whoever that are eating my food. to me this world is NOT all ABOUT money (i don't like to live my life around gas prices). i want people to feel happy after the meal. i don't give a damn shit about having to travel around.

i'm sick of answering a million questions, i'm sick of having to work my life around people, i'm sick of clearing the house, i'm sick of people who have no initiatives, i'm sick of being asked to do stuff when i know i won't be happy about.

AND YES.. this world is ALSO NOT about CAREER and STUDIES as well. so what if you have done well in both areas but you SUCK at having a life. don't regret when you reach 50.

i need to be alone and have my OWN life, and not have to worry about whatever actions that i'm doing will lead me to more naggings.

2 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thy shall life to eat! Not the other way round!

 
At 2:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ops, forgot to check my spelling.
It should be "Live to eat" not "life", sori sori!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home