Thursday, September 15, 2005

random thought(s)

while walking to school today, a few random thoughts jaz got me thinking about the past.

ah!! my ex is actually getting married.. oh my, i still can't believe it. he is getting married this month.. i'm still pretty close with him cause i have known him for like 9 years already!! i'm happy for him, jaz that i feel weird knowing that he is going to get married.. how time flies..

when we were younger, he, me and a bunch people used to drink together, go on last-minute cruises together and i don't know... we did a crap whole of stuff.. and now he is embarking on another stage in life..

now as i'm writing, i can't remember what the rest of the random thoughts are.. my memory sucks nowadays. both my brain and my hand just don't feel like working, i have homeworks that are still waiting for me to get them done.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger Siany said...

in a second I thought that JAZ is his name! *roll eyes*
so girl, when's ur turn ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home