Friday, January 27, 2006

GONG XI FA CAI

okay........................i'm not a super big fan of chinese new year but........................... i hate it when pple enjoy without me. :(

the conversation was all conversed thru email.

cool auntie: ay, how much is the shuttle from LA airport to the hotel and back?

me: $121 USD total.

cool auntie: okay! by the way, whose email is wolffy15@hotmail.com

me: holly molly, i accidentally clicked on my friend's email when i tried to reply you.

cool auntie: haha... you want your friend to pay ah! Bye Bye, going off now. Chinese New Year Mood already

Happy Chinese New year everyone!!!!!

i love CNY in a way because i get to collect ang baos, hang out with my intermediate uncles and auntie +++ grandma!!!! and eat steamboat. other than that, i prefer to stay at home and watch TV.

i remembered during one of the CNYs, i got chicken pox. gannasai.. out of the 365 days in a year, i got chicken pox at that time. but all is well, cause i got special treatment from everyone. my dad gave me an extra BIG packet and my cousins all came to visit me. yay!!!! [hey anyway, they benefited in coming to my place cause they also got a special ang bao from my dad, not the usual ONE DIGIT $$$$] see... it pays off to be nice!

*hmm.. i wonder if i should give my uncles and auntie a call, just so that they won't forget me when they are preparing the red packets haha..*

argh... i miss them :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home