Monday, June 26, 2006

The age ---- 18...

everyone tells me i look 18.

i'm cool with it :)

but on the more realistic side, i'm 25.

ah.. 25.. time flies. i'm done with school. career is next on the agenda; which i'm currently embarking on. before i can blink my eyes, comes marriage and then kids [....that should be it unless.. i decide to be creative in that route].

kids.. i'm not a big fan of these other species of the human race.

having kids is a huge responsibility and with huge responsibilities come worries.

you worry for every single moment of their lives.

you worry for their education.

you worry for their health.

you worry for the type of friends they mix with.

you worry for their education.

you worry that they might get hit by the car if they were to cross the road themselves.

why do people want to have children? are the pros really much much more than the cons? or that's the way tradition is?

tell you frankly, i could never see myself being more giving and gracious than my parents.

my parents are very thrifty and down to earth. my dad saves alot on himself, so that i can get my ass over here to have THE education.

i believe my coming here costs him at least $150,000 Sin.. you do the math! if i were to do the same thing for my child, i would have to start saving now. even if i start saving now, i don't even think that i could afford that, because there are other expenses to pay for in this expensive world.

how does one have a bigger heart suddenly? would the first cry from the child suddenly change a person?

this is something i can never comprehend till i guess it happens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home