Tuesday, March 06, 2007

i read the post on mr brown's blog --- "breed", that even less educated women don't want children.

not surprising in my opinion.

if is not for my faith, that is exactly what i plan to do. children are a hugh liability. returns are not only zero but might go into deficit too.

this is one issue that mark and i have been squabbering about. it has been an issue for a while now.. with no consensus quite yet.

i admire my parents. how can one be so selfless? that i dont know. if you ask me if i would spend XXX,XXX amount to send my child overseas for an education.. highly impossible would be my most honest answer.

worries come with having children. as if, work and life have not enough of that already.

one more? no thanks.

but then, God says to cast all anxiety on him. that's why i say, if is not for my faith, i would not even think twice about this issue .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home