Monday, July 30, 2007



when i leave the states for good. i have many places to go say my good bye!

young, my S.B.M is leaving to go to another account - jacksonville, florida to be specific. he got promoted to director.

i pretty much cried the whole day when i heard the news. i have become close to him thru time. he always watches my as* and takes very good care of me (even though, at time, he does give me crap).

when he takes us out for lunch, he gets the bill most of the time.

when he goes to the supermarket with his wife, he would get my favourite korean noodle for me.

he makes a bloody mess of my desk when i'm on my vacation.

i should get used to people coming in and out of my life since i'm here in america but i guess i'm not. lifz sucks sometime.

too much crying is not advisable for my health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home