Friday, July 22, 2005

comment

i happened to read one of my friends friend's blog.

she is now in auzzie doing some exchange program. she mentioned something that i can really relate to. okay are you guys ready: "...... getting used to feeling fat because i can't exercise."

haha i want to tell her is OKAY!! when i first came to the united states, i gained like 4-5 kg in like one and a half yr. there was one period where i loved pasta carbona so much that i had that for lunch everyday. now when i think back, i feel sick man. i also eat bacon and fried chicken alot. louanne told me she doesn't really eat bacon but ever since i started living with her, we always have that in our fridge and also the fried chicken. soon after that, i had to kind of "upgrade" my wardrobe size.

but is okay.. to me, i kind of know how my body works. is very easy for me to gain weight but i lose weight pretty easy as well. when i'm in the stress and coffee period, that's it, i can see my weight dropping. and also when i'm in the exercise mood, i REALLY work out. NOW, i also got my own private trainer----Mark Tang---Diploma in sport management.. aiya.. anyhow, life is short, eat first, worry later.. anyway you got a boyfriend already so don't have to worry so much.

carol's tips on losing weight (err..only apply to people like me):

1) Be stressed

2) Exercise

3) Drink coffee. (once i drink black coffee, i have no appetite anymore)

4) Hang around with people who have good figure, then you feel STRESS

5) Hang around with people who nag at you for eating too much

6) Get a boyfriend who likes to show his muscles to you EVERYDAY (speaking from true experience).

carol... u need to focus. get back to your research paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home