Tuesday, June 27, 2006

After thinking about it again....

i had a rather unusual lunch today.

i wanted to go to my favourite indian place for lunch today --- $4.50 for lunch.. oh, you can't beat that ANYWHERE in california and the naan and curry is just marvelicious... but pete and i forgot that it doesn't open on tuesday. ta mamama de...

so we ended up at starbucks and had a long & interesting chat. i like going out lunch with him cause we don't gossip (oh well, maybe for 5 sec and then that's it). we talk about life most of the time.

he knew about my car accident last weekend and the interesting thing was that before i went to bed yesterday, the whole incident started replaying back in my head. if there were a turn of events, i could have been lying on the hospital bed.

okay.. i'm not trying to exagerrate here.

1) i switched from the third to the second lane and then, i stepped on my brakes [dumbass me, i shouldn't have done that]. if there was a car behind me, it could have slammed onto me and with the driving speed @ about 80 miles/hour, my car and i could have been dragged quite a distance and another car could have hit me or vice versa.

but the blessing thing is that there were no car behind me.

2) after pulling to the shoulder, what is the odds that a marine trunk is also off the road and just less than 100m from you?

is like God knows that you need help and there he is providing these wonderful people to assist you.

pete mentioned about angels. jon told me that there is a guardian angel for each one of us. i'm not trying to dive into the spiritual thing here.. but then... if there were no blessings at all..

i could have been in the hospital with my head or whatever bandaged.

my life could have been very different.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home